Tuesday, August 30, 2016

PACKIN THE MAC WITH AK AND SOME SNACKS



Nice li'l grimy joint comin out the rap metropolis of Huntington, WV. Blame "Grindin," 'cause ya mans is always down for narcoleptic street raps juxtaposed with a hype beat. Despite the presence of some questionable rap jeans and an impostor Ty Money, there's a lot to like about "Mac Talk."

 i owe my soul to the company store

1. THE RETURN OF CORNERSTORE MOBBIN
As I went over in my classic purple-shirt-yuppie-in-the-"Peso"-video post, the cornerstore/bodega has played an integral part in the rap video. It's heartening to see it brought back with style.

2. SKI MASK WAY
These guys appreciate the visual menace of a ski mask. The ski mask has a celebrated history in rap, but I'll always remember the not-gay boner I got during the "Shorty Wanna Ride" video, when a masked-up Buck performs an aggressive dance to "Stomp."

3. BABY-FACED GANGSTER
Dre Bandzz on some Sonny Carson shit, ice in his veins despite sounding like he's barely entered puberty.

4. FULLY ASSIMILATED IMMIGRANT SHOPKEEP
At least in one area, race relations in America have definitely improved. While songs like "Black Korea" and "Cocaine In The Back Of The Ride" had less than approving depictions of the Asian store owner, his Middle-Eastern counterpart has done a better job of adapting to the local culture. In between barking Arabic into his headset, you'll see this guy chopping it up with the locals and pushing dimebags while dressed like he just stepped out of Husalah's closet. You might not like him, but goddamn it you respect him.

unknown pleasures of faygo

5. FAYGO
The video ends with a long take of a bottle of Faygo. 

3 comments:

  1. I've said it once, I'll say it again: This is one of the 2 best rap blogs on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  2. voodoo spell has amazed me as I have seen results from everything he has done for me, often quite fast. While I have been to other spell casters who I believe tried their best; voodoo spell simply is the best, being truly gifted and having written the book on it. In addition, his integrity truly sets him apart in the field as he has told me several times I did not need a spell when he just as easily could have said I did. He is a truly kind and generous person who took time out on a weekend recently to help with a difficult ongoing case for me which brought him no personal gain. His work resulted in an all out miracle with a man I have been in love with for two years. voodoo spell rocks!. i so much believe in this man here is the contact in case you have any problem, dr.abalaka@outlook.com, God bless

    ReplyDelete