Sunday, August 12, 2012

HIP HOP NUMBER ONE BLOG POST!


What's Gucci yall?  Welcome to the hip-hop blog called RAP HYSTERIA.  here we will talk about all sorts of good rap music and sometimes talk about shit that sucks.

First things first, did you hear about Lil Wayne retiring to skateboard?  I think that's really gay.  Lil wayne is cool, but he should stop being such a gaywad and rap songs again.  Oh well just my thoughts.

Also DJ Khaled is being evicted for not paying rent.  I think Khaled is pretty cool and has a sweet presence on songs, but he is also a fat oompa loompa from New Orleans who fronts like he's from Miami.  Or he's from Orlando I dunno.  Anyway I don't doubt he's pretty gangster, but you have to pay that rent my man!

HIP HOP HYSTERIA OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment